1. Protective film for digital products, automobiles, household appliances, food preservation, etc.
With the popularization of mobile phones and other digital products in China, they have slowly become a general term for screen protectors, and their functions in the field of screens are also varied.
2. According to the type of material, it can be divided into: PP material, PVC material, PET material, AR material, PE material, OPP material, OCA material and others.
3. According to the glue series, it can be divided into: polyurethane (PU) glue series: good exhaust, good cohesion, no die-cut powder, good aging resistance, environmental protection, good temperature resistance, and no residual glue.
2. Acrylic type (Acrylic): good viscosity, easy to residual glue, poor exhaust, easy to die cutting powder.
3. Silicone: Good high temperature resistance, good adhesion, but not environmentally friendly.
4. Classified by market:
1. Traditional: such as galvanized steel, colored steel, glass or plastic sheet, etc. Such traditional applications are mostly low value-added applications and have low performance and crystal point requirements.
2. For display touch screens: applications include flat panel displays, TFT-LCD modules, backlight modules, glass substrates, and various optical components such as polarizers, color filters, etc. This type of application has higher requirements for viscosity and crystal point control, and is a high value-added, high-tech application.
3. High-tech electronics industry: such as dry film (Dry Film) or wafer polishing process. This type usually needs to be produced in a clean room, and the requirements for crystal points are more stringent. Only a very small number of manufacturers have sufficient technical capabilities to meet these requirements.