The protective film of the plastic sheet is a kind of protective film used on the plastic sheet, and this is also a specific kind of protective film, so it is necessary to familiarize and understand so as to know how to use it correctly and correctly, instead of using it incorrectly. And, in turn, affect the use of the product.
1. Purchase of protective film for plastic sheet
The protective film of plastic sheet can be said to be an important task. It needs to be taken seriously and carried out. It should not be underestimated and sloppy, because it is easy to make wrong choices, resulting in product waste and economic losses to users. Moreover, all relevant factors need to be taken into account, and comprehensive and comprehensive considerations are needed in order to allow them to have accurate judgments and correct choices.
The product is on the purchase route. From the current point of view, there are different ways to purchase. You can choose according to your own conditions and actual conditions, in order to choose the right product. In the specific purchase route, you can find the manufacturer directly to purchase, or go to the relevant industry website to buy the product.
2. The traditional plastic sheet protective film, what kind of film is it? Is there any precaution for using this kind of protective film?
The traditional plastic sheet protective film is a protective film for plastic sheets. Because the performance and crystal point requirements are not very high, they are generally coated with a protective film. However, as the use requirements continue to increase, this kind of protective film is also constantly improving and improving performance to meet different usage requirements.
The protective film of the plastic sheet has many plastic protective films, and this kind of protective film has some precautions during use, and the specific ones are as follows:
(1) To clearly understand the surface properties of plastics to determine the proper viscosity of the protective film.
(2) The subsequent processing steps of the protective film are parameters that affect the viscosity of the product. Therefore, attention should be paid at this point, and the subsequent processing steps of the protective film are bending, stamping, cutting and thermoforming. Wait for these processes.
(3) There must be a reasonable match between the thickness and the viscosity of the protective film. For its tensile strength and elongation, it is necessary to ensure that its flexibility and strength can meet the requirements.
(4) The protective film should be fully tested before leaving the factory. If the test fails, it cannot be sold at the factory.
3. Can the OPP protective film be used as a protective film for plastic sheets?
OPP protective film, which is a plastic film made of OPP as a substrate, coated with acrylic glue and bonded with a release film. It can be applied to metal, plastic and glass in application, and its surface is smooth and flat. It has a soft texture and good retention. Therefore, based on its use, it can be used as a protective film for plastic sheets and can provide good protection.