1. Do not move the glass within 3 days after the window film is installed.
2. Do not scrub the foil glass with water within 15 days after installation of the window film.
3. Do not use the suction cup to hang on the film glass or fix any items with adhesive, and do not stick stickers on the window film.
4. Spray the surface of the window film slightly and evenly with a cleaning agent containing no ammonia. Then gently dry the glass with a clean, soft cotton cloth or soft paper towel. The cotton cloth and paper towel often need to be wrung out and contained on the cotton cloth/paper towel. Pure topical alcohol will quickly dissolve large smudges and fatty fingerprints. If the stain is not washed, re-spray the cleaning solution and scrape the window film horizontally from top to bottom with a soft rubber wiper until it is wiped dry. Dry the edge of the glass film with a towel.
5. When using adhesive tape, sticky tape or decal paper on the window film, remove the glue or glue remaining when these materials are removed. Use a soft clean cotton cloth with acetone (nail polish remover) to gently scrub. The contaminated area quickly and completely removes the glue remaining on the glass film. A small amount of acetone does not damage the polyester film, but it immediately dissolves and completely evaporates the glue and most of the paint.
6. Do not use hard wipes, brushes, or abrasive cloth to clean the glass film.www.snpefilm.com