The transparency of the PE protective film is critical to the quality of the product. The following is how to improve the transparency of the PE protective film:
1. The PE protective film is a crystalline material that crystallizes easily. If it is not cooled quickly, it will inevitably reduce transparency and elongation at break. The blow molding process has poor cooling effect, high crystallinity, and low film transparency.
2. Due to inflation and drafting, the molecular orientation is severe, resulting in low elongation at break; and the cooling effect of casting production is good, the crystallinity is low, the transparency is good, the orientation is low, so the elongation at break is high and the shrinkage it is good.
3. Need to add an appropriate amount of anti-fog agent.
4. On the basis of the above, add a transparent nucleating agent.
5. Select the material with low haze and high melting index for raw material selection of PE protective film.