Preparation of PE protective film before purchase and comparison of glue used
PE protective film, which is a specific type of protective film, is also a common and commonly used protective film type. Therefore, based on this, it is necessary to carry out the familiarity and understanding of the product, so that the PE protective film can be used correctly and reasonably, and at the same time, the use of the product can be fully utilized to achieve the purpose of use.
1. Is there any preparation before PE protective film is purchased?
PE protective film is a kind of protective film, and its product purchasing work is a very important task, from a professional point of view. Moreover, it needs to be taken seriously and treated seriously, so as to avoid the wrong choice affecting the normal use of the product. And based on this is an important job, so we need to do some preparatory work before carrying out this work to reflect its importance. In its specific work content, the first is to have a clear understanding of the product environment and use requirements, and the second is to understand some basic information about the product and the manufacturer, including product origin, size, performance parameters, product price and quality, and product After-sales service and so on.
2. Is there a difference between the PE protective film and the glue used in the PET protective film? What colors can PE protective film have?
PE protective film and PET protective film, which are two specific types of protective film, and are made of different materials, so the glue they use is also different. The glue used in the PE protective film is water-based acrylic glue. It is an aqueous glue which can be diluted with water. The PET protective film is made of silicone glue, PU glue or OCA optical glue. It is an oily glue and organically mixed. Solvent to dilute. In the production process, it is for drying, winding and die cutting. In addition, the PE protective film is colored, and is transparent, colorless, red, and yellow.
3. What should I pay attention to during the use of PE protective film?
During the use of PE protective film, it is necessary to pay attention to some specific aspects, so as to ensure the smooth and normal use of the product, so let's explain this specific aspect.
(1) If there is a problem that the protective film and the protected product are firmly adhered to avoid falling off during transportation and use, it is necessary to use a suitable and good quality pressure sensitive adhesive, and press The sensitive gel should have a suitable viscosity. In addition, ensure that the laminator has sufficient pressure and the surface of the object to be clean and tidy.
(2) In order to avoid the lifting of the PE protective film at both ends, it is necessary to pay attention to the influence of the environmental temperature difference during the production process of the protective film, and to avoid unnecessary surface stretching during the bonding process.www.snpefilm.com