1. Look at the degree of light transmission. The film with high light transmittance is of good quality.
2. Look at the haze. The smaller the haze, the better the material.
3. Anti-static. Such PE film does not absorb dust.
4. Anti-scratch. The test method is to use a pencil with a hardness of 3H to press and push the PE film 10 times with a force of 500G at a 45-degree angle. If there is no scratch, the hardness requirement of 3H is considered.
5. Anti-fingerprint. The market has higher and higher requirements for product quality, and PE protective film must have the function of preventing fingerprints.