Scotch tape can't be mixed with different specifications, varieties and strengths during the process of use. Shenzhen Scotch tape needs to be put into the warehouse when it is stored, so that it can avoid the tape sun and rain to a certain extent. When using the tape, it is found that the tape is damaged. It is necessary to find the cause and repair it in time. In order to avoid rupture of the scotch tape, good cleanliness is maintained in the production of scotch tape. In order to avoid damage to the belt edge when loading and unloading the conveyor belt, it is necessary to use a crane to ensure that the tape is not damaged.
Precautions when saving
1. Scotch tape needs to be placed in rolls and cannot be folded. If the storage time is long, it needs to be turned once every quarter, and the tape should be stored in the warehouse, avoiding the sun and rain.
2. The type and specifications of the transparent tape should be reasonably selected according to the needs of use.
3. The good operation and cleanliness of the transparent tape have a direct relationship. The foreign material will affect the eccentricity of the tape. If the tape is damaged during use, it is necessary to find the cause and then repair it in time.
4. Oxygen, because the oxygen content in the air accounts for 21%, and oxygen has the property of accelerating the oxidation of the substance, the activity is very heavy, causing rapid oxidation of the transparent tape, which causes the tape to become "old". However, we should not let the tape appear when the tape is applied. Of course, for the breathable transparent tape, this factor is inevitable.
5. Ultraviolet (sunlight), ultraviolet light has high temperature characteristics to quickly decompose viscous materials, and long-term exposure to transparent tape under sunlight will be broken down, causing aging of scotch tape. Look at the place where the tape is used, and see if it can prevent the object from being exposed to the sun.
6. Plasticizer, its main function is to soften the plastic, and most of the rubber products contain plasticizers. As time changes, the proportion of plastics in the material itself will increase, causing the aging of the tape. Wait. Under the long-term influence of various factors above, the printing tape will be deteriorated, softened, cured, and lost.https://www.snpefilm.com/