The stainless steel sheet protective film can be used not only to prevent scratches during transportation and processing, but also to have a good shielding effect. While the product is further processed and needs to be painted, a protective film of stainless steel can be used to cover the parts that do not require coating. After the coating is finished, simply peel off the film.2. Details
|Raw material||100% virgin LDPE|
|Adhesive Strength||Low/medium/high/super high|
|Color||Transparent, blue, white, black&white etc.( pictures and characters can also be printed)|
|Function||Protect the surface of the goods from scratch and damage during transportation and installation|
1) Customized--We are the manufacturer! sample &OEM&ODM are available!
2) Safety--We have own test chart, all of our products have been rigorously tested in the factory.
3) Certification--We have quality management system certification.
4) High Quality --Our company uses the most advanced equipment to make the best quality products.
4. Quality assurance
1) Strict contract auditing involved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
2) Process design and validation before bulk production.
3) Strictly control on all raw materials, All raw materials reach the world advanced level.
4) On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keep traceable for 3 years.
5) All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
6) 100% inspection of finished goods before shipment.
7) Regular training for inspection staff.
1) Q:What protection does Protection film provide during transportation and installation?
A: Stable adhering capacity, easy to stick on and tear off, easy to use and left no residue. The protective film could provide a protective barrier to scratch, damage and dirt at the process of transportation and installation.
2) Q:Will protection film leaves residue glue upon removal?
A: We guarantee our protective film will leave no residue glue upon removal if applied and removed properly.
3) Q:Can I print my logo on the surface of protective film?
A: Yes, you can print your logo within 4 colors at an extra cost. To print your logo on protective film can enhance your product's image and extend your brand awareness.
4) Q:What is the shelf life of protective film?
A: 12 months. Protective film should be protected against direct sunlight and extremes in temperature and humidity and stored upright in its original packaging.