Transparent Self Adhesive Film is generally produced by co-extrusion, and its self-adhesive layer is generally EVA, ultra-low density polyethylene or polyolefin plastomer resin. This structure is gradually becoming the mainstream in the market because it is more coated. Films have many advantages, such as no residue, providing stable adhesion, reducing user costs, and creating higher profits for protective film manufacturers.
|Color||Transparent, blue, milk white, black and white, black, red, green, color.|
|Thickness||between 0.02mm and 0.15mm|
|Length||between 50m and 1500m|
|Width||between 40mm and 1600mm|
|Adhesive||0.05N-8N/25mm or 5g-800g/25mm|
|• Health and environmental protection |
• Easy to use, easy to use and easy to tear
• Protect the surface of good from damage.• Can be customized and printed according to customer requirements• Factory production, 15 years of production experience, price preference
3. Application condition
1) The protective film must be completely non-porous
2) The protective film is stable in the medium
3) The protective film and the main metal are firmly bonded
4) The protective film has a coefficient of thermal expansion close to that of the host metal.
4. Quality assurance
1) Strict contract auditing involved all departments to assure the feasibility of each order.
2) Process design and validation before bulk production.
3) Strictly control on all raw materials, All raw materials reach the world advanced level.
4) On-site inspection to all processes, inspection record keep traceable for 3 years.
5) All inspectors are skilled with international certificates.
6) 100% inspection of finished goods before shipment.
7) Regular training for inspection staff.